Priorities Priorities

Camera work and sound is awesome! The lengthy one shots reminded me a lot of Alfonso Cuaron's camera direction style, particularly in Children of Men. The lighting work is also really good, definitely captures the ambiance of the environment.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Shit never gets old. Drawings are so crappy, they're AWESOME. Freakin' Egoraptor nailin' it with the humor.

Ricks Minecraft Tales 8 Ricks Minecraft Tales 8

This was hilarious!!! Animation was pretty sweet, too.

Super Badass Action Hero Super Badass Action Hero

The content was hilariously brutal... and the animation was good. The drawings are almost doodly, but it is aided by the brutal humor.

Living with Lolly EP1 Living with Lolly EP1

LOL Green Bird from Cowboy Bebop!!

Considering the length of the movie, it probably took a while!! Great job with the coloring and the line art, but the only thing I'd like to see more of is smoother animation (again, the length of the video would make it WAY more work if that were the case). Aside from that, looks great!

Feeding the Whole Neighbo Feeding the Whole Neighbo

First time watching this, and it was hilarious!!! I think my parents were almost as stingy as your buddy XDD Overall, the humor was awesome, the animation obviously isn't anything fancy, but it adds to the humor. I'll check out the other ones!

The Sketch Collab 2012 The Sketch Collab 2012

Wow!! So much talent!!!

Durian + Dumpster = BFF Durian + Dumpster = BFF

hmm.... this was stupid, but for some reason I still laughed. XD

DUMPSTER-CLOCK responds:

vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^vvv^^^

Dino Yacht Club : HOSTAGE Dino Yacht Club : HOSTAGE

This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. AWESOME!!!

INTERNET! INTERNET!